Lexington Catastrophic Injury
One Catastrophic Accident Could Change Your Life Forever
Kentucky personal injury attorneys helping Lexington patients with catastrophic injuries
A life-changing accident can happen without warning. Many catastrophic accidents occur suddenly due to the negligence, recklessness, or wrongful conduct of individuals, professionals, and businesses. Some injuries leave a person permanently injured with emotional and physical scars that never fully heal. The medical costs to help stabilize the patient can be staggering. The emotional cost to the victim and the families is often overwhelming. When you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, you can count on an experienced Lexington catastrophic injury attorney to help.
CPW Law employs a team of skilled lawyers, experienced nurses, dedicated associates, and knowledgeable paralegals. We have the resources and legal savvy to handle complex cases involving life-threatening and life-changing catastrophic injuries. Our legal team fights aggressively to get Lexington patients compensation for medical bills, lost income, and emotional and physical and suffering. Our number one aim is to get justice for our clients.
Common catastrophic injuries in Lexington, KY
Catastrophic injuries often destroy lives. Many clients never come close to living the type of life they had expected after the accident occurs. Patients often need to undergo extensive therapy and rehabilitation just to be able to function at a minimum level. The effects of these injuries can last for the rest of a person’s life.
Our Lexington catastrophic injury lawyers handle cases involving:
- Loss of Limb or Appendage. Our lawyers have had success in obtaining substantial verdicts and settlements for people who have lost a leg, arm, foot, or hand due to medical malpractice, a truck or car accident, a construction accident, or other serious accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries. The spinal cord includes the nerves that run down a person’s back. These nerves carry signals to the brain. Injuries to the spinal cord can cause partial or full paralysis, limitation in movement, and other serious medical complications.
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Patients who suffer a blow or jolt to the head can incur brain damage, which can cause long-term physical and emotional limitations. CPW Law has broad experience in holding wrongdoers accountable for these catastrophic traumatic brain injuries.
- Burn Injuries. Anyone hurt because of a fire, an electrical malfunction, or explosion who suffers burns should consult with one of our Lexington catastrophic injury lawyers. Burns can require extensive surgeries. Often the psychological pain is as bad as or worse than the physical pain.
- A Persistent Vegetative State or Coma. Medical malpractice and serious vehicle or construction accidents can cause brain damage so severe that the patient is medically alive but unable to function. Our Lexington lawyers work to protect the victim and the family during this tragic time.
The catastrophic injury attorneys at CPW Law represent clients in Lexington and throughout Kentucky who suffer a catastrophic injury for any reason. We guide the victim and the family through every phase of the case towards a just resolution. Each of the CPW Law partners formerly performed medical malpractice defense work, enabling us to anticipate many of the arguments and tactics the responsible parties use to avoid being held liable. At our Lexington office, an attorney can review all the medical evidence with professionals to determine who was at fault, allowing us to help you obtain the best legal results possible.
Your trusted counsel for catastrophic injuries in Lexington
CPW Law knows how life-shattering a catastrophic injury is. Our attorneys have years of experience preparing, negotiating, trying cases before judges, and settling cases. Working hard to get a full recovery for the client is our number one priority. A Lexington catastrophic injury attorney at our firm will treat you and your family with the dignity you deserve. When necessary, we work with outside medical experts, engineers, traffic reconstruction experts, and other professionals to obtain the best result possible. Please call us today for an appointment at 877-686-8879 or submit our contact form. We are here to help you.
CPW Law’s Lexington office is located at 101 Prosperous Place, Suite 360, Lexington, KY 40509. We are available Monday through Friday, but please feel free to call anytime, day or night.