Medical Malpractice Is Common and Causes Devastating Injuries
Help from experienced medical malpractice and medical negligence lawyers in Kentucky
Medical malpractice occurs thousands of times a day in the United States. It causes pain and suffering, wrongful death, lost wages, and catastrophic injuries.
Medical malpractice can devastate patients and their families. If you or someone you love has suffered a catastrophic, life-changing injury as the result of medical malpractice by a doctor, hospital, nurse, hospitalist, or other medical professional, contact CPW Law for a free consultation.
Our medical malpractice attorneys work directly with the family
The medical malpractice attorneys of CPW Law understand the suffering involved after medical malpractice occurs. Therefore, our lawyers come to your home, business, or current residence to meet with you, fully discuss your case, and begin our investigation. You and your family will meet with an experienced Kentucky medical malpractice lawyer to discuss your case, answer any questions you may have, and plan the strategy for holding those who are responsible for your injuries accountable.
By intimately understanding your situation, CPW Law can serve as your family’s champion in the courtroom.
CPW’s attorneys, medical professionals and paralegals are ready to help you
The Kentucky medical malpractice attorneys of CPW Law have more than 60 years of combined legal experience in the medical malpractice arena. We have three registered nurses on staff to discuss your potential claim with you as well as assist in the investigation and preparation of your case in court. CPW Law is staffed with many paralegals as well, who are highly trained to assist the legal and medical teams who work on your medical malpractice claim.
CPW Law has two offices in Kentucky in order to evaluate and prosecute medical malpractice cases in various jurisdictions, both state and federal. CPW Law investigates and brings cases forward in various areas of medical malpractice:
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis. CPW Law has been incredibly successful in protecting patients and their families when a medical professional has failed to diagnose a serious illness or injury, or has misdiagnosed one condition as another.
- Surgical errors. Even a minor error during surgery can lead to potentially devastating results. We offer compassionate counsel and aggressive courtroom strategies for victims of surgical errors.
- Medication errors. Medication errors are among the fastest growing medical malpractice claims. We have extensive experience building successful cases for patients who were overdosed, underdosed or given the wrong medication completely.
- Anesthesia errors. An incorrect dosage of anesthesia can have long-term effects on a patient’s life. In some cases, anesthesia errors are fatal. We protect the rights of victims of anesthesia errors.
- Emergency room errors. Our in-depth knowledge of how emergency rooms are supposed to work, combined with the knowledge of our three on-staff registered nurses, makes CPW Law a formidable opponent in cases involving emergency room errors.
- Dangerous drugs and defective devices. From Actos to Dilaudid to Stryker hip replacements, we take on even the most complex medical malpractice claims involving dangerous drugs and defective medical devices.
- Birth injuries. CPW Law has focused on birth injuries and birth trauma since the firm’s inception. We have handled virtually every type of birth injury claim, and have won multi-million-dollar verdicts as well as multi-million-dollar settlements for our clients throughout Kentucky.
- Nursing home abuse/neglect. At CPW Law, we are as focused on protecting the rights of the elderly as we are on protecting the rights of infants. We have built many successful cases against negligent and abusive nursing homes. Partner Ron Wilt leads the team of skilled attorneys handling nursing home abuse cases throughout Kentucky.
In the event that you or a loved one is involved in such a situation, consult our legal team to ensure that any potential legal claim is properly assessed and that your rights are protected.
Please contact CPW Law if you have any questions regarding your medical malpractice case
In light of the relatively short statute of limitations for filing lawsuits for medical malpractice cases in Kentucky, it’s imperative that you contact CPW Law as soon as possible to best protect your rights. Please call 877-686-8879 or fill out our convenient contact form to reserve a free consultation at one of our office locations. We have convenient locations in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky.