Catastrophic Personal Injury
Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyers
Respected personal injury attorneys safeguard the rights of the injured in Kentucky
Every day people are killed or suffer catastrophic injuries because of the negligent, reckless, or otherwise improper actions of others. The Kentucky personal injury lawyers, nurses, and paralegals at CPW Law recognize how lives can be permanently changed when a loved one suffers significant injuries or death. We understand the financial, emotional, and physical strain caused by these injuries. We are here to help.
Each of the partners at CPW Law – Steve Crandall, Marc Pera, and Ron Wilt – used to represent the insurance companies and defendants we now try cases against. This gives us insight into how defense lawyers and insurance companies evaluate and defend claims. But more importantly, our Kentucky personal injury attorneys recognize how fortunate we are to now represent the individuals who need help in obtaining justice against these same entities.
What are the most common accident injuries we see?
Many of the catastrophic injuries we see have so completely shattered the lives of the victims that they will never be the same. Many of our clients will require ongoing medical attention for the rest of their lives, and some will be forced to alter the way they live and move and work due the lingering effects of their injuries. We regularly represent people with:
- Spinal cord injuries. Whether you suffer from temporary paralysis or permanent paralysis from epidural injections or other injuries, we can help you get the compensation you need to address your long term medical needs.
- Traumatic brain injuries. TBI can have long lasting consequences. We will work with a team of medical experts who can help us build your case, and we will hold the guilty parties accountable.
- Burn injuries. Burns can be devastating and have a negative impact on your life from both a physical and emotional perspective.
- Loss of limb. We have an extensive track record of success and we have won countless settlements on behalf of our clients who have lost a limb in a serious accident caused by another’s negligence.
- Persistent vegetative state (coma). If your loved one is in a coma after an accident, we are here to make sure his or her rights and family are protected.
Whether you were hurt in a devastating car accident, crushed by a piece of heavy machinery, injured by a defective or malfunctioning product or the victim of medical malpractice, or any other accident, CPW Law is prepared to fight on your behalf.
Why should you choose CPW Law?
The Kentucky personal injury attorneys of CPW Law understand the suffering that is involved in cases of catastrophic injury. We know that you will be dealing with the effects of your injury well into the foreseeable future. Together with on-staff registered nurses, we can quickly investigate your injuries and the accident, analyze the evidence, and determine whether a case exists and what it might be worth. We work with outside medical experts and accident re-constructionists to help us build a comprehensive case against the person, product, or industry that caused you harm. Our personal injury attorneys are committed to working directly with you in order to intimately know your case, your loss, and your needs for the moment and into the future.
Contact CPW Law today with your questions about life after a catastrophic injury
At CPW Law our Kentucky personal injury lawyers are ready to consult with you about your catastrophic injury case at any of our convenient office locations in Louisville or Lexington. Please fill out our contact form or call 877.686.8879 to schedule a no-obligation consultation with a personal injury attorney about your needs. With CPW Law, you are never alone.