Experienced Cincinnati Lawyers Helping Families in Need
Protecting the rights and futures of personal injury and medical malpractice victims in Ohio
When you are ill or injured, you expect your doctors to look after you. When you are out driving or working on a construction site, you expect others to take care to prevent harm. But, when someone else acts negligently or even recklessly, and causes severe injury or death, where can you turn? Who can help you protect your family?
The Cincinnati medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys of CPW Law understand how overwhelming it can be when you or your family member has suffered undue harm due to someone else’s negligence. Our dedicated team offers Cincinnati families hope after an act of negligence has led to a serious, often permanent injury, such as birth injury or wrongful death. When you are hurt, we know how to help.
Our medical malpractice and personal injury services for Cincinnati victims
CPW Law provides a wide range of litigation services to injury victims in and around Cincinnati. Every case we take is prepared for trial – and since every one of our founding members is a former insurance defense attorney, we can anticipate the arguments we will face in those trials and prepare accordingly. Our practice primarily focuses on:
- Medical malpractice. When a healthcare provider makes an egregious error, or an act of negligence leads to long-term or even permanent injury, CPW Law knows what to do. From missed diagnosis, medication errors, spinal injury, brain damage, amputations to surgical errors and the untimely and wrongful death of a patient, we handle even the most complex medical malpractice cases in Ohio.
- Birth injuries. Few injuries are as heartbreaking as those that happen to our children. At CPW Law, we have substantial experience assisting families whose newborn babies were born with injuries or undetected birth defects, or who otherwise suffered because of negligence on behalf of medical personnel. This includes cerebral palsy, brachial plexus injury or maternal and fetal wrongful death.
- Catastrophic personal injury. Life-threatening and life-altering injuries affect entire families. An accident which leaves you paralyzed, or costs you a limb, or leads to irreversible brain damage, can cost you your home and your future. Our skilled team of Cincinnati personal injury lawyers work together to build comprehensive strategies designed to help families through the recovery process.
- Trucking Accidents. Truck drivers work long hours on the road, but that is no excuse for recklessness or carelessness. Large vehicles cause extensive damage to smaller vehicles – and the passengers inside. From neck and spinal injuries to broken bones or even coma and death, a commercial trucking accident might have lifetime medical implications for victims.
- Construction accidents. When a normal day on the job turns into a life-threatening ordeal, CPW Law steps in to help protect injured parties. Perhaps you were working on a construction site and faulty machinery, defective safety equipment, or poor communication between workers caused you to end up in the hospital. Maybe you were a passerby who got hit by falling materials or were run over by a construction vehicle. Whatever the cause, our Cincinnati construction accident lawyers are here to help.
At CPW Law, we offer our clients and their families options about their futures. We have the skills, experience and resources to handle complex claims, and can adapt to changing situations easily. Whether you were the victim of a dangerous drug, suffered a debilitating injury in a trucking accident, or are the person trying to help an injured family member, our Cincinnati team is by your side when you need us the most.
Help for Cincinnati victims of medical malpractice and serious accident
CPW Law provides comprehensive legal counsel to injured patients and their families, both in Cincinnati and throughout Ohio. If you or a family member suffered at the hands of a negligent doctor, or if you were injured in a horrific accident, we know what steps to take to protect your rights and your future. Please call 513.977.5581 or fill out our contact form to reserve a no-obligation consultation time with a dedicated Ohio medical malpractice attorney.
Our Cincinnati office is located in the URS Tower at 36 East 7th Street, Suite 2600. Our office hours are from Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.