Cleveland Catastrophic Injury
Protecting the Futures of Catastrophic Injury Victims and Their Families
Respected Cleveland personal injury attorneys stand up for the rights of the most severely injured
Catastrophic injuries are the most severe, life changing injuries a victim can endure. The fallout is often dramatic; death, loss of limb, permanent loss of functionality, spinal or brain damage, or coma are frequent consequences of catastrophic accidents. If a catastrophic injury is not fatal, it often permanently disrupts the victim’s life, overwhelming the family’s lives in the process. Victims of catastrophic injuries may be entitled to compensation when medical malpractice, a trucking or car accident, construction accident, or other type of preventable incident caused the injuries.
CPW Law’s Cleveland team of experienced catastrophic injury lawyers, Registered Nurses and paralegals understand how lives can be tragically disrupted and permanently changed because of a loved one’s injury or death. That is why we are here to help. CPW Law’s founding partners once represented the insurance companies and defendants, giving against us insight into how defense lawyers and insurance companies evaluate and defend claims. CPW Law considers it a privilege to help our clients throughout Cleveland obtain justice against the individuals or institutions that caused them to suffer.
The most common kinds of catastrophic injuries
Many of the catastrophic injuries we see completely shatter the lives of the victims. Frequently, our clients are unable to work ever again. Their families are now devastated with the burden of ceiling-high medical bills and the loss of income. Spouses, children, friends, and relatives have to watch their loved one suffer needlessly because of someone else’s reckless or careless.
Our Cleveland catastrophic injury lawyers regularly represent people with:
- Spinal Cord Injuries. The spinal cord is the pathway along which the brain sends impulses to the nerves and muscles that control movement. If the cord is bruised but not severed there may be temporary paralysis. If the cord is severed, paralysis may be permanent. We can help you to obtain the compensation required to meet both short- and long-term medical needs.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI). TBI can have long lasting or permanent consequences, both physical and cognitive, including loss of sight, speech, hearing, motion and sensation. We work with a team of medical experts who help us evaluate your injury and build your case, to make those responsible compensate you fairly for your loss.
- Burn Injuries. Serious burns can destroy nerve and muscle tissue. They are difficult to treat, leave the body vulnerable to widespread infection, and are disfiguring. A Cleveland catastrophic injury lawyer can help you obtain compensation for scarring and bodily injury resulting from catastrophic burns.
- Limb Losses. CPW Law has an extensive record of success in winning settlements on behalf of our clients who have lost limbs in a serious accidents caused by other people’s negligence. Losing an arm, hand, foot, or other necessary body part changes your life forever.
- Coma/Persistent Vegetative State (PVS). People in PVS require continuous institutional care for the duration of their lives, which is both enormously expensive and emotionally agonizing for families. If a loved one is permanently or temporarily comatose because of an accident caused by another’s negligence, we can help make sure that his or her rights, as well as your own, are protected.
Whether you were hurt in a devastating auto crash, burned, crushed by machinery, injured by a defective or malfunctioning product, the victim of medical malpractice, or the victim of a trucking or construction accident, CPW Law is prepared to fight on your behalf.
Why should you choose a Cleveland personal injury attorney from CPW Law
The lawyers at CPW Law’s Cleveland office understand the long-term suffering involved in catastrophic injury cases. Our experienced catastrophic injury lawyers and Registered Nurses can quickly investigate your injuries and the circumstances of the accident, analyze the evidence, and determine what compensation might be available to you. We consult with medical and accident reconstruction experts to help build a comprehensive case against the person, product, or other entity that caused you harm. Our attorneys are committed to working directly with you in order to thoroughly know your case, your loss, and your present and future needs.
Contact CPW Law today with your questions about life after a catastrophic injury
Let one of the experienced catastrophic injury lawyers at CPW Law’s Cleveland office meet with you and your family to discuss your case and begin an investigation. Contact us as soon as possible so that we can start helping you protect your rights. Please call 877-686-8879 or fill out our convenient contact form to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Our Cleveland office is located in Fifth Third Center at 600 Superior Avenue, Suite 1300. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, but please feel free to call anytime.