Attorney at Law, CPW Law
A skill set, talents, and abilities that are ideal for the practice of law involving personal injuries, medical negligence/malpractice, products liability, and nursing home abuse and neglect.
Stephen A. Klausing, Jr., an associate of CPW Law, graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in May 2011.
Graduating in the top 7% of his class, Mr. Klausing received a membership to the Brandeis Honor Society and the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. In addition, he was a member of the University of Louisville Law Review Volume 48, 2009-2010.
While in law school, Mr. Klausing recognized his passion and interests and has, since 2009, focused on serving clients in these primary practice areas:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 2011
- B.A., political science, summa cum laude, University of Kentucky, Lexington, 2008